Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

starting a new bedspread

This is an exciting day... I have finally started work on a bedspread for Tash. Lets see how long this one takes!The ideas seem to have become more concrete as to how I actually want to make it. Not going to share too many details at as I want it to be a surprise. However Viveck is definitely involved... He has spent a long time helping me calculate how much cloth I would need and tried very hard not to collapse laughing at my very bad calculations... I'm definitely mathematically challenged!! Then he had to cool his heels in the Park circus market yesterday while I looked for the right background fabric!!
The difficulty for me will be not to get side tracked and distracted by wanting to do other things and concentrate on this one task!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment